The African American Museum is the owner of this original art piece and is considered part of their permanent art collection. The AAM licensed this image from its collection to AFYC for art on products. Additionally, the AAM of Dallas has one of the largest African American Folk Art collections in the US.
Albert Shaw : How Men Got Joints that Bend 1993 Charcoal and Acrylic paper 43”x34”
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia